Plumáge by PIPA Malaysia
PLUMAGE HAIR FRAGRANCE
Plumáge ; a blend of colorful bird feathers. Drown yourself in a rich blend of musk & flowery scent. Just like a bunch of colorful feathers, this hair perfume will leave a thoughtful mark no matter where you go.
The Dominant Scent
The dominant scent for Plumage is Orange, this evergreen flowery tree is the most commonly grown tree fruit in the world. The smell of Freesia penetrated as a melody stands out from its accompaniment and gave you the most pleasure. The Grapefruit or known as Citrus of Paradise that is relatively young is historically known for its aromatic scent that widely used in aromatherapy. Bergamot the fruity sweet with mild spicy scent that gives a long lasting sweet freshness smell from its ripe fruit peel.
The Core Elements
The core element in Plumage. Juicy, nectarous, slightly sour and very fresh fruit that evokes the tropical Pineapple fruit. The scent of Pomegranate is subtle, distinct, twisting the green powdery fragrance of its skin around the sweet-tart and winey aroma of the seeds. Lily-of-the-Valley the green floral with a clean and bright profile, sweetish jasmine-like without the indolic nuance of the latter when used with other floral. Watermelon gives extremely fresh related to Calone and melon, very aqueous, transparent, summery. Lotus is a flower of antiquity and has long been associated with the history, culture, religion, ancient literature, art and crafts of India with its watery, aqueous qualities, light and ethereal with lightly sweetish tonality.
The Long Lasting Element
Last but not least, to maintain the hair fragrance long lasting we put these elements to Plumage. Sandalwood has a rich, balsamic, sweet fragrance with delicate wood smell that has been a part of the religious and spiritual traditions of India since prehistory and has been effectively used as traditional medicine from ancient times. Cedar wood has a distinctive woody, spicy-resinous scent that has been used to calm and balance the energies, promote spirituality and clear up dandruff. Musk has been used since antiquity and some of the first references of its use in perfume industry point to Arab and Byzantine perfume makers of the 6th century. Moreover, it was generously used by the caliphs of Banghdad and highly regarded among the Arabs. The smell was even added to mortared walls of mosques during their construction, to emanate the wonderful fragrance whenever its warmed by the sun.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Stocks are limited. Persons who pay first will be prioritised. Only paid orders will be processed. Please email/upload your payment receipt to notify us on the payment status.
- Please pay exact amount only. No cash will be supplemented in your parcel if you transfer extra cash. Plus, this is not a safe practice to have money in parcels. Payment with insufficient amount will not be processed.
- Orders will be processed every day and cut off time is 4pm. Please allow 1-2 days for order processing
- We use Poslaju and Gdex, expected arrival of package is within 1-10 working days. You will get a tracking number in your email once we deliver your parcels.
- Poslaju fees are RM10 in Semenanjung Malaysia and RM 13 for Sabah & Sarawak. Sorry we dont do any COD / Cash on delivery or pickup as of now.
- If the recipient failed to retrieve parcel and parcel is returned to HQ, the recipient has to bear the cost for second delivery.
- If the product is shipped outside of Malaysia, Beautyhearts will not take responsibility if it is held by customs or other authorities and will not bear any cost for redelivery.
- In the event of out of stock, we will notify customers and issue a refund.
- Once payment is made, it is not refundable. All products sold are not returnable.
- Beautyhearts reserve the right to refuse service to any persons, for any reason.
- In the case of defect products, customers have to return the defect item to Beautyhearts for inspection before refund. Postage will be bear by Beautyhearts. Do email beautyhearts.com.my(at)gmail.com
- By paying the payable amount, it is hereby deemed that you have read, fully understood and agreed to abide by the stated terms and conditionsun reservedly.
- Please read this carefully before purchase. Thank you and have a happy shopping experience!!!